The conclusion of contract is possible only from an age of 18 years.
Accessing the Website is only for your personal use and not for any other use. You are not allowed to resell Service unless it is stated specifically that you can do so.
You agree that FinBuilder, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Website, the FinBuilder Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
● discontinue Your use of the Web Site, and
● Destroy any copies you may have made of any portion of the content unless it is a main service. Accessing the Web Site, the FinBuilder Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that FinBuilder shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Website, the FinBuilder Systems, Information and/or the Services.
General terms and conditions can be changed for the future. In the case of a continuing obligation, the user has 30 days to agree to the new GTC, otherwise the contractual relationship will be terminated.
Any website or other devices that link to https://www.finbuilder.com or any page available therein is prohibited from:
• replicating Content,
• using a browser or border environment around the Content,
• implying in any fashion that FinBuilder or any of its affiliates endorse it or its products,
• misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with FinBuilder or any of the FinBuilder affiliates,
• presenting false information about FinBuilder products or services, and
• using any logo or mark of FinBuilder or any of its affiliates, without express written permission from FinBuilder
The personal data collected is subject to processing, for which FinBuilder is data controller, in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data. FinBuilder undertakes to comply with the regulations in force applicable to the processing of personal data and regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
Any and all intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”) associated with the Website and its contents (the “Content”) are the sole property of FinBuilder, its affiliates or third parties. The Content is protected by Intellectual Property and other laws both in Switzerland and other countries. Elements of the Website are also protected by trade name, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. All customised graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the Website are trademarks, service marks or trade name (“Marks”) of FinBuilder, its affiliates or other entities that have granted FinBuilder the right and licence to use such Marks and may not be used or interfered with in any manner without the express written consent of FinBuilder. Except as otherwise expressly authorised by these Terms, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, amend, lease, loan, sell and/or create derivative works from, upload, transmit, and/or distribute the Intellectual Property of the Website in any way without FinBuilder’s prior written permission or that of an appropriate third party. Except as expressly provided herein, FinBuilder does not grant to You any express or implied rights to the Intellectual Property of FinBuilder or that of any third party.
FinBuilder hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to (a) access and use only the Website, Content and Services only in the manner presented by FinBuilder, and (b) access and use the FinBuilder computer and network services offered within the Website (the “FinBuilder Systems”) only in the manner expressly permitted by FinBuilder. Except for this limited license, FinBuilder does not convey any interest in or to the FinBuilder Systems, information, or data available via the FinBuilder Systems (the “Information”), Content, Services, Website or any other FinBuilder property by permitting You to access the Website. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of FinBuilder. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit, or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by FinBuilder.
You agree to abide by all applicable local and international laws, rules, and regulations, including without no limits about copyright and intellectual property rights, and privacy laws.
You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions associated with your access and use of the Website and/or Service, and the access and use of it by anyone on your behalf.
You will not commit any acts or engage in any conduct that is or that could be reasonably expected to damage our reputation.
The Website, website content and service are provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and finbuilder makes no warranty that the website, service or website content are complete, suitable for your purpose, or accurate, and on behalf of itself and its licensors, finbuilder hereby expressly disclaims any and all implied, statutory or other warranties with respect to the website, website content and service, or the availability of the foregoing, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and now infringement. The entire risk as to results obtained through use of the website, service and/or the website content rests with you and finbuilder makes no representation or warranty that the availability of the website or the service will be uninterrupted, or that the website, service and/or the website content will be error free or that all errors will be corrected
(1) Claims for damages by the contractual partner are excluded unless otherwise stipulated below. The above exclusion of liability shall also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the user if the Vertr asserts claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the exclusion of liability stipulated in section 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health and claims for damages arising from the breach of essential contractual obligations. Material contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract. Also excluded from the exclusion of liability is liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(1) The contractual relations between the Provider and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider.